BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

First trip to the lake...with the our new boat

We took the boat to the lake to make sure that everything worked. It was partly cloudy, the wind was blowing and the water was in the 30's....it was real cold when it splashed us! We enjoyed it (wishing the water was warmer and we could get in it). There are a few minor things that need to be fixed, but it's nothing we can't do...we didn't expect it to be perfect...It's 20 years old!!!









I decided that since it wasn't busy, for obvious reasons, I wanted to practice backing truck and trailer down the launch ramp...I did pretty good...It took me 4 or 5 times to get it straight but I DID IT!!!!! I plan on practicing more and being able to do it before the end of the season!

1 comments:

Gail said...

Looks great, I know your excited to have a boat again, warm weather will be here soon.