BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pictures from our Christmas trip to Wyoming

Tristan and Miss Mew

Tristan & I racing down the driveway on ol' school sleds!


Deer across the road at the neighbor's house! So cool!



Bryce & Lady...She is as old as he is, so they have always been close!





This is a waterfall that is frozen in the Big Horn mountains. We had to cross them to get to the town my mom and step dad live in!












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see how wonderful you are doing. The boys are so big! My husband's family is from Oklahoma and he is planning to take the boys back there this summer to visit his Aunt Bobbie. It sounds like a great life style for you and your family, I wouldn't look back (at the car business) if I were you. I always wanted to be a teacher, but got caught up in this business. I will follow your blog and keep in touch. Take Care.